Peoples opinion on the New Halo 2 Maps`

Posted by EliteVideoGames

Just Downloaded the new maps! Looking to play.

What do you guys think of the new maps>?

My Xbox Live Gamer Tag = Tommy BronX

If ure halfway good im up for team slayer anytime.

Posted by Axis

I like them so far. My least favorite would be Relic and my favorite would be Terminal.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Hammer plans not to buy the new maps because not only do they all look relatively bad, they look not to be part of MLG Las Vegas.

Posted by hey

They're okay , backwash is #1 in my book cause the setinel beam is pimpin it.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I was planning on getting it today but I just didnt have the time...

Posted by Arczu

I remember playing some of those maps...

The whole time, I was looking for my oppenents, while dropping dead every 5 seconds. This indicateds that alas, Halo 2 is NOT an FPS that I can ever get used to for some reason. My problem is finding everybody... I CAN'T. Then when I do, I'm already getting shot from somewhere else and... well I just suck. These new maps for me just give my friend another dumb excuse to brag.

But they look sweet... I think.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Relic: Sucks for every reason Zanzibar does.

Gemini: Way too un-halolike. Too easy to take map control. Useless sections of the map. Waste of space on my Xbox.

Backwash: No starting nades? No thanks.

Terminal: Big Team Battle...

Elongation: Rapes.

Posted by Random

I was smart and borrowed the Maps off of a Friend who I mock and Call dumb for buying them.. Their not too bad but I probably won't play Halo 2 anytime soon til the next patch those Commi C*ck s*ckers.

Posted by Sneak

I only downloaded containment, warlock, sanctuary and turf. I haven't played the others. I like the new ones that I have played but they get annoying sometimes because they seem to be the only maps that everyone plays on live now a days. Containment is a little too big. Everyone likes to mod on it.

~Sneak